· To know how to access the World Wide Web.
· To know how to stay safe online.
· To be able to navigate different types of content online.
· To be able to use sensors and data loggers.
· To be able to use data sets to find information.
· To use computer programs to sort data by attribute.
· To be able to export data in different formats.
· To be able to use loops for repetition.
· To be able to identify different types of loops.
· To be able to modify existing loops in programs.
· To be able to record sounds using a digital device.
· To be able to access and edit audio files.
· To be able to layer sounds.
· To be able to manipulate images.
· To know different ways that images can be manipulated for effect.
· To know that the internet is the global interconnection of networks.
· To understand that the internet allows us to view the World Wide Web.
· To know that content on the internet is created and shared by people.
· To consider the reliability of content found on the internet.
· To know that sensors are input devices used to collect data.
· To understand that different formats can be used to present data for different purposes.
· To understand repetition in programs.
· To identify loops in programs.
· To understand concurrency of processes.
· To know that audio files can be accessed and edited.
· To understand different effects that can be added to audio.
· To understand that images can be manipulated using editing tools.
· To be able to identify manipulated images.
· To understand the impact of manipulated images.